Why a business need a Data Protection Officer?
How a DPO can protect a business?
Fundamentally, a DPO allows you to manage your clients' data keeping them safe and avoiding data breach and Europe GDPR fines
- Informing and advising organisations and their employees to help them comply with the GDPR and other data protection laws
- Monitor the organisation’s compliance in relation to the GDPR
- Manage internal data processes – ensure they are carried out correctly
- Train staff who are involved in handling personal data
- Advise on data protection impact assessments, and monitor performance and compliance
- Register and actively engage with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Cyprus or the relevant supervisory authority in other EU countries
- Manage queries regarding data protection, consent withdrawal, the right to be forgotten, etc.